Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy Bee!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA is week... busy doesn't begin to describe! Good news is, I'm officially done with my Reading Endorsement and Coaching/Mentoring courses {and a choir of angels bust out in song}. Next time I decide to enroll in not one, but TWO, 3 month long courses- someone please kick me. I don't know how teachers with kids of their own manage all that. Mr. Hubby was a trooper, but I know he was neglected, bless his heart. If I had any more mouths to feed, I'd be in serious trouble.

So now that all that's over, I'm focused on pulling off our school wide Spring Carnival. It's our most profitable fundraiser of the year and the planning process is fully underway. T- 1 month. Wish me luck... on second thought, wish Mr. Hubby luck. ;)

In the midst of all the craziness, I've managed to whip up a couple packets to share with you. Our sweet Pre-K teacher is hosting a book study for area teachers today. The focus is letter knowledge and student names. She originally requested to do a giveaway with one of my packets... only problem there? None of my packets are exclusively Pre-K friendly. So in effort to help a sister out, I whipped this up...

This booklet incorporates an artistic approach to learning your alphabet in a kinesthetic way. It was created to be made into a book, but you could use the pages separately if you'd rather. It's up for grabs in my TpT shop if you have little ones that need fine motor practice and alphabet support. It would also work well in Kinder rooms too...beginning of the year for 1st grade may be a stretch but it would work if you have ESOL students or special needs kiddos that need the hands-on learning!

The second packet has been waiting patiently to be finished for a little while now. I haven't been able to focus on it like I usually do with my other packets. Nonetheless, it's finally done and ready for print! Check it out in my TpT store! It's over 40 pages of fun suffix support for grades 1st-3rd!

First 2 people to comment will receive one of these packets for free- your choice! :)
Happy, Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I would love the suffixes one! Thank you!

rmariemuniz(at)hotmail.com

Linda said...

Would would love the endings one!
Linda
Lnetzeband.at.gmail.com

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

SUper cute! Just missed it! Story of my life!! lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

graciegirl said...

Oh goodness! Missed it!

Michelle Rist said...

Love your site! I'm a new follower! Can't wait to look around some more!

Jessica said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours...I am your newest follower:)

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Mrs. Cupcake said...

These look great, girl!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...