Monday, April 30, 2012

Garden Makeover and a FREEBIE!



News Flash- Earth Day was last week, right?!? I know, I know. But my sweeties didn't get that memo ;) As far as they were concerned Earth Day was definitely today- no doubt in their minds. Since our school was super busy with the beloved FCAT {state testing} last week, Earth Day had no other place to go but the back seat. So today was the big day for our little school. There's something about digging in the dirt and "roughing" up roots that puts my kiddos over the edge.  The excitement was unbearable! Once they saw the trays of colorful flowers {which were hard to hide BTW} I knew I couldn't put them off for long. Bless their tiny little hearts, being patient is just hard.work.

Mission? Garden Makeover 101.
They planted their little hearts out! I had one firstie reminding everyone to
"keep good space because the roots need room to stretch"
PRECIOUS!
Here's what blossomed from their efforts {pun completely intended}
Once all 17 little people took baths in my sink...and 2 bottles of soap later,
we did these little graphic organizers to follow up our dirt lovin' adventure.
Click on them to download your freebie copies! :)


Have freebies you want to share? Join the party!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Love these freebies!!! Thanks girl!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Lori Rosenberg said...

Thanks for the graphic organizers!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Miss Nelson said...

Thank you for these! Love them
Just stopping by to tell you about my custom stamp giveaway. I use mine all the time to stamp my personal classroom books. They make great stationery stamps too! Come check it out
www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I've an incredibly excellent
uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make
sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance
on a constant basis.
Here is my page ... http://www.bhgalleries.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...