Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Flash Freebie {Turkey Family Project}

Just a quick post tonight to show you my classroom family project for November.
I can't wait to see how they turn out!
My kiddos are soooo excited!!!
 
It's free for 1 HOUR ONLY {from 7:30-8:30pm EST}!
HURRY!! Click {Here}
 
After 8:30, it goes up to $2.
Which is still a great deal, if I do say so myself!
 
Included:
*Parent letter
*Blank turkey stationary
*Turkey/feather templates
*Photo examples
*Teacher tips/recommendations
 
If you grab it, please leave some love on TpT!
 
I'm off to curl up on the couch with a blanket and finish some grading- it's crazy cold here in Florida!
 
Do you do a family project for Thanksgiving?

6 comments:

Lisa Mattes said...

Headed over right now to TpT! Will definitely leave you some TpT love! I have a flash freebie going until tomorrow morning...hop over for a peek. :)
Growing Firsties!

Sara Soucy said...

Such a cute activity! Thanks!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

RealOCteachers said...

Very cute!

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Cindy Calenti said...

I just missed it but it looks like a great activity. :) I love any activity that families can work on together!

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Mrs Cupcake said...

Great idea! Adorable, too! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Jennifer Reck said...

This is an adorable idea! Do you do a family project every month? I really like that idea. I send something weekly, but not this cute or elaborate!
Jenny
Owl Things First!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...