Tuesday, December 25, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I love Christmas exchanges...especially bloggy ones! Its always fun to connect with new bloggers!
I mailed out a few of my favorite things to Kara over at Spedventures. It was fun hunting around on her adorable blog to see what we had in common!
Jump over and tell her hi!
She has the cutest ideas ya'll!!

Holly Bloggy Christmas
Here's what I sent her:
*Jar #1: a sweet little potted succulent plant {because I love to gardening}.

My love of plants started when this big 'ol guy found his home in our classroom! I got him when he was just a few inches tall {my first year teaching}.


*Jar# 2: My favorite pens... in my favorite colors, of course.

*Jar #3: Jumbo binder clips {seriously can't live without these babies}
I use them for everything and they help me keep my life in order.

*Jar #4: Apple shaped post-it. I adore the cute shaped post-its you can find in stores these days! I also love the star shaped ones too but I think the apples are my favorite!

I put them all in mason jars because 1- I love all things shabby chic and 2- Kara loves cooking and canning her own jams, dressings and such. 

I painted the lids and added a little shiloutte love to the top of each jar. This is one of the very first projects I did with that amazing gadget so that makes this gift extra special.

Take a look at what the fabulous ladies over at Primary Possibilities got for me :)
This adorable oven mit is filled with goodies!
A note pad {who doesn't need one of those?!?},
a nail file {equally essential},
a rubber spoon thingy-ma-gig {LOVE}
and the best smelling candle ever {to add to my obsession} !
Thanks girls!! These were perfect!

What did ya'll get for Christmas??
DO SHARE!! :)

3 comments:

Primary Possibilities said...

I do hope you liked it. :) I posted it and linked to your blog too! :) http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/holly-bloggy-exchange.html

Stephanie

Kara said...

Kimberly, I loved my package! Thank you so much! Love everything, and can't wait to display the cute mason jars on my desk! Merry Christmas!

Kara
Spedventures

Tracey Schumacher said...

You have a special place in the heart of the Teaching Blog Circle! I invite you to stop by and learn more... Your blog has inspired and helped me :)
Tracey
The Teacher's Chair

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...