Sunday, February 3, 2013

TPT Sale & Science Fun!

I'll start with the news that I'm sure you'll want to know most ;)
My lil store is having a big 'ol sale today in celebration of those guys that run around hitting each other and throwing a ball down a field. I don't need to know much about the game- I just care that it involves a fab sale?!?
Thanks Amy Lemons for this precious graphic!
 
March is just a couple weeks away- crazy right?!?
But if you plan now, you can get some great deals!

Need a plant study/observation packet?
 
And who doesn't love the Old Lady series?
This packet includes a full length reader's theatre script to support even your most struggling readers!
 
And this fun little math packet is perfect to celebrate St. Patty's day and review number sense.
 
Click each picture for more details on my products.
 **************
Okay, Okay....commercial over...
Moving on!
 
We went on a field trip to the Orlando Science Center this week.
Instead of rambling on about the madness fun...I'll just show it to you. :)
 
First stop: Engineering Lab.
Task: build a shelter.
 There was so much thinking going on in the room.
I swore I saw smoke ;)
 
Next Stop: Circuit City
Task: make a circuit to turn on the light
 
Last stop: Florida Nature Center
Task: DON'T RUN! Learn about Florida's habitats and animals
 
It was loads of fun people!
Happy Sunday ya'll.
Now go get your shopping on before the big game!

1 comments:

Kristi Luckenbaugh said...

Oh Kimberly, I am with you on not really caring about the BIG game. My husband is all about it though. Ha!

I just wanted to stop by and say "HI" and check out the newest things going on in your world. I love the Lucky with Numbers Math Pack. Too cute!

Lucky In Learning

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...